3D Printer. Textile Lab. Woodworking Equipment. Laser Cutter. Events and workshops. Plus, a lot of other maker stuff.
Powered by workish and 42 Berlin.
MEET THE MACHINES
- For makers, creatives, inventors, startups, designers, musicians, and more.
- Open workshop from Mon – Friday, 15:00-19:00
- Access to 3D printer, laser cutter, textile corner, and other equipment to use on your own projects. Materials not included.
- Monthly workshops and events.
- Community network access.
Exclusive workshops and Events
Weekly open days
COMMUNITY NETWORK ACCESs, plus collaborations with xxxx
The money shots
ABOUT FABLAB NEUKölln
The FabLab Neukölln is a collaboration powered by 42berlin and workish.berlin. It’s a maker space, creative workshop, and hardware lab, right here in Neukölln.
The 150sqm FabLab is split into two. A dirt lab with woodworking and metal working equipment, perfect for making dust and loud noises. Across the hall, you’ll find a clean lab equipped with a 3D printer, laser cutter, and textile lab where your electronics or more delicate projects can come to life.
Our space was created to provide fair access to equipment, training, and community for students, experienced makers, and garage inventors alike. What will you come up with?
Sign-up for the next onboarding
We organize an onboarding session every other Monday. It’s your chance to meet the machines (and the team) before you commit to a FabLab membership.
Join the FabLab
You made it this far.
Might as well get a free trial day, no?